What Should We Pay Attention To When Purchasing Tempered Glass
What should we pay attention to when purchasing tempered glass？
Toughened glass is a kind of strong pressure resistance, which plays a protective role in social life. With the wider use of toughened glass, we have a deeper understanding of all aspects of toughened glass. We also need a better understanding of purchasing toughened glass. So what should we pay attention to when purchasing toughened glass? Next, we will popularize some points that should be paid attention to when purchasing tempered glass.
1. The impact resistance is tested on six toughened glass specimens. The failure number of the specimens is not more than one, and more than or equal to three is unqualified. When the number of damages is 2 pieces, another 6 pieces should be tested, and all the 6 pieces must not be destroyed to be qualified.
2. Curvature of flat tempered glass should not exceed 0.5% in bow shape and 0.3% in waveform shape.
3. Planar toughened glass products are used as samples for bending measurement. The specimen is placed vertically and the ruler is placed horizontally to the surface of the specimen for measurement. The bow is expressed as a percentage of the ratio of the height of the arc to the length of the string. The waveform is expressed as a percentage of the ratio of the height of the trough to the peak and the distance from the peak to the peak or trough to the trough.
4. The impact properties of shotgun bags shall be tested on four flat tempered glass specimens, which shall conform to any of the following (1) or (2). (1) When glass is broken, the total mass of 10 fragments of each sample must not exceed the mass equivalent to 65 m2 area of the sample. (2) When the dropping height of the cartridge bag is 1200 mm, the sample will not be destroyed.
Fifthly, four tempered glass specimens are tested in the state of fragments. The number of fragments in the 50 mm x 50 mm area of each specimen must exceed 40, and a small number of long fragments are allowed. The length of the fragments is not more than 75 mm, and the end of the fragments is not knife-shaped. The angle between the long fragments extending to the edge of the glass and the edge is not more than 45 degrees.
We are one of the leading Tempered Safety Glass manufacturers and suppliers in China. If you are interested in our what should we pay attention to when purchasing tempered glass, welcome to buy the quality glass products made in China from our factory. Cheap and low price and excellent service are available.
- Previous: Lighting Glass For Street Lamps,Spotlight
- Next: What Kind Of Glass Does Balcony Railings Need?