There are many kinds of glass with wide uses. Besides quartz glass and toughened glass, there are also optical glass, discolored glass, sandwich glass and other types. Because of the rich variety of glass, it is more important to choose the right type. In order to find suitable glass products, we need to know about all kinds of glass and the characteristics of glass beads.
Selection of Glass Beads in Hot Melt Marking Coatings
Hot-melt Pavement Marking Coatings
1. Composition: resin, RVA, PE wax, pigments and fillers.
It is in powder state at room temperature and in flowing state when heated to 180-200 C.
2. Characteristic: strong adhesion, crack resistance and bright color, high coating rate and good penetration resistance.
3. Usage: Mainly used for expressways and urban roads.
4. Types: ordinary hot-melt marking coatings (without glass beads), special hot-melt marking coatings (containing 10% glass beads), reflective hot-melt marking coatings (containing 20% glass beads), spraying hot-melt marking coatings (containing 20% glass beads)
5. theoretical dosage:
One ton (40 bales) can be coated with an area of 200-225_, the national standard coating thickness is 1.8mm, the amount of base oil is 32 kg (2 barrels), and the amount of microspheres is 100 kg (4 bales).
Marking construction process:
1. Construction preparation: personnel preparation, technical preparation, material preparation, marking equipment preparation.
2. Construction site treatment: appropriate safety facilities (construction plate, road cone placement), road surface cleaning, drying, etc., is the ambient temperature greater than or equal to 4 C.?
3. Open-line lofting: measuring tools, preparation of titanium dioxide, spraying base oil with a bottom oil engine or drum.
4. Coatings melting: the scribed coating is introduced into the hot-melt kettle, heated to 180-200 C with PC gas, and the cold spraying coating can be directly applied to scribe.
5. Marking: The construction is carried out with a marking machine. The thickness of the marking is generally 1.5mm-1.8mm. Then it solidifies naturally. Then it is repaired with an axe or shovel, and glass beads are sprayed to finish the construction.
The principle of reflective clothing
The reflective part of the reflective vest is based on the principle of regress reflection of glass beads with high refractive index and micro-diamond crystal lattice.
It can reflect the far direct light back to the luminous spot. It has good retroreflective optical properties in daytime and night. Especially at night, it can display the same high visibility as daytime. Use this high visibility reflex.
Safety clothing made of materials, whether the wearer is far away, or in the presence of light or scattered light interference,
It can be easily found by night drivers. The emergence of reflective materials smoothly solves the night driving problem of "seeing" and "being seen".